So can I just tell you how AWESOME my mom and sister are!!! My mom got a call from Josh on Monday at 6am telling her that I had just had my baby, by Wednesday night her and Ari were here in Utah ready to take care of me. We just finished a week and a half of being together. Josh had a chance to go to Phx to check out houses and be with his brothers and dad on a trip to Havausupia and so my mom decided to stay until he got home. We had so much fun this past week. With having Ari and her new baby Parker, Nick and Jess and Gabe and Amy here it was a party every day. I don't know what I am going to do now without all the help, but I guess I was going to have to do it sooner or later. I am so grateful for my mom and sister and all they did for me. We had a blast, even if we were sleep deprived. Cole is still trying to figure out his nights and days but other then that we are doing great. We go for his 2 week appointment on Tuesday, I cant believe its already been 2 weeks!!! Here are just a few pics from this past week and all the fun we had. It seems as though my family brings the crazy side out in Jarom.












2 comments:
Looks like fun!!
I bet is was so nice to have family there! I don't know what I'll do when there are two babies in my house... Congrats again, and yes, your family is beautiful! All the grandkids- so fun! Who else has a baby on the way?!
Post a Comment