I went into Josh around 5:30 am and got him up and said " Josh I think we need to go to the hospital", of course he was sound asleep and so to hear this it kind of took him by surprise, he sat up and said WHY? I told him I had been having contractions since 1am and I think we needed to go. We hurried and called Gabe his brother to come over and watch Jarom.
I grabbed my Ipod that I had been listening to all night with my Hypnobirthing and we were off to the hospital. Josh was thinking i was crazy and was hoping this was for real since it was so early. We went in and stopped every few feet for me to get through the contractions. We checked in at 6:18 am and they checked me and I was already to an 8!!! they HURRIED and got the room ready, the Dr came in broke my water and well lets just say 2-3 contractions more and he was here. i didn't even break a sweat!!!
We are so happy to have him here and we are all doing great.
6 comments:
Congrats, on the new arrival! Glad all went well. Can't wait to see more pictures. I like Cole, it is a cute name!
Yea! Congratulations...we are so excited for you. You look so awesome, you need to keep having those babies if it was that easy for you! J/K Take lots of pics I can hardly remember Kellianne as a baby!
WAHOOO!!!! Congrats Jess & Josh!! He's adorable!!!
Congrats!!! Wish I could still be in Utah so I could hold that little guy. Miss you
Jodie
Congratulations!!!! What a great birth story, too. And I love his name! Good luck with everything in the next few months!
Hello! I found your blog through Jackie and Dujuan's.
Congratulations on your new baby! He is adorable! I can't believe how big your little man is getting.
Post a Comment