April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Jarom!!! 2 years old

Wow I cant even believe that we have a two year old. We had a fun day. Jarom woke up to daddy getting him out of bed saying Happy Birthday. I tried really hard to help him know that today was a special day but I don't really know if he really got it. I would say to him " how old are you? and he would just say no and push you away.
I didn't let that stop me though, I called Josh and he met us for lunch at McDonald's and we let Jarom play on the playground and had lunch together. Jarom is so funny with other kids around. He just watches and wont go on anything if someone else is on it or around. It was still fun though. Right before we left these kids helped him up the stairs and down the slide. He was so excited. He kept saying Again ,again. but then the kids had to leave and he got so upset. I love it when the older kids help him, because he is more then capable of doing it he just wont unless someone is holding his hand. I hope he will be that helpful to his younger brother.
Then after dinner we gave him one of his presents. We got him those sticky paddles with the ball. He loved it. He felt so cool that he could finally catch the ball. The funnest thing was to watch him try to get the ball off the paddle. It stuck really well. It kept him busy for awhile though.
We really didn't do to much today just because we are having a party with all the family that lives here in Utah on Saturday. We are having a CARS party. I thought it would be fun to let all the kids make cars out of boxes and then just play and hang out. I hope we have good weather, the last two days we have had rain and SNOW!!!! I hate UTAH!!!!Well Happy Birthday Jarom!!!

No comments: