February 11, 2008

3 Boys and a MOM!!!!

We are excited to anounce that we will be adding another BOY to our little family. Hopefully I will be able to handle being the only girl around this house. It will be nice to be able to just use Jarom's old clothes. Even better with having Gabe and Avah's new little guy and Ari and Brad's Little boy this third one will fit right in. Its crazy to think that the boys were out numbered in the Chariton family and now after this year we will be 4 boys and 2 girls. Well I guess we will see where the numbers are at after Nick and Jess find out what they are having, but the boys for sure are taking over.
We other then that fun news nothing new is really happening. I am finally starting to show and so that is fun. However I need to get my clothes back from Ari now. I am finding that I am getting sick of the clothes I can wear. Hopefully Ari has a few fun things she can share. Well 4 more months... I hope they go by fast, with all these new babies it makes me want to have mine now!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats!!! We're actually having another little boy, too! We'll have to trade tips on how to stay sane with all the boys around!

Stirling's said...

Congratulations! You will be so outnumbered! Love- Jill Stirling