October 19, 2007

What the Lewis' have been up to...

For those of you that haven't heard from us in a long time here is just a little of what we are doing.
Josh- he is finishing up his last year of school at BYU and will be done in April. We are so excited. He is ready to move on with his life and not have to go to school everyday. He plans to return back to Phoenix and work for his dad. We are so excited to be back in Arizona soon. Josh stays very busy with school and work and so any time we get to see him is great. He is still working for Novatek and has a lot of fun with the guys he works with. He has become one of their better welders and he really likes doing that.
Jessica- I am still working for Eclipse from home and well lets just say I am ready for Josh to be done with school so I can just be a stay at home mom. I love working and what I do, but Jarom is for sure more fun to spend my time with. I love being a mom. Jarom keeps me busy. Never a dull moment around here. I am serving as the Primary Secretary for our ward and enjoy that. I am also playing on a ladies soccer team in Spanish Fork and enjoy getting out and playing. We have a good group of girls that I play with. I love hanging out with Amy and the kids and seem to be doing that more and more. I'm all for the all playing and no working attitude.
Jarom- he is now 1 1/2 years old and getting bigger each day. He just went to Nursery for the first time last Sunday and loved it. I didn't even have to say goodbye, he walked right in gave the teachers a smile and pointed to the table and chairs. I guess all the other kids were trying to help him with everything and calling him the baby of the class. His new favorite thing to do is watch movies. He would sit there all day and watch Shrek and Cars over and over if I let him. We need to get him some more movies!! He loves to be outside and always seems to find the dirt and mud. He is a real boy for sure. He thinks he is older then he is and always tries to play with the big kids outside. He loves playing with his cousins, Hunter, Jenna, Ember and we do that alot. Its fun having family so close. He is always learning something new. He doesn't really talk yet but he thinks he can talk and will tell you so many things. Its so cute.

1 comment:

heather ann said...

Jessica-

Sorry Im "blog stalking" you...I found ya from Rindy's blog. What a cute family you have! Let us know when you are in town again so we can get together-

heather horne