November 17, 2014

New Job and outstanding kids


These kids got spoiled with dinner at a restaurant for their hard work at school and to celebrate moms first day of work. Love this family and life is good. I was offered a position at the boys school after many hours of volunteering in the boys classrooms. Last year the assistant Principle had asked me if i wanted a job. I told her I still had 2 kids at home and that maybe I would consider it in 3 years when they were all in school. She didnt like that answer and kept coming back to me. I finally told her to write something up and I would talk it over with Josh. After much prayer and fasting I decided to take the job and try this working mom thing out. Hopefully it goes well and hopefully its not too hard on my family and me. I am working with 4 other moms and we run the Title 1 intervention team at the school. We pull small groups from each grade level that need extra one on one help to get them to the required grade level requirements. I dont see me very qualified but this, but i think it will be fun. I love that I get to be at school with the boys and Camrie and Wesley are well taken care of at my awesome next door neighbors house. Alsways fun to welcome new adventures!!!

No comments: