October 17, 2014

Arizona Phoenix Temple


What an amazing blessing to have a temple so close to home!!! We cant wait for the dedication on November 16th. We were able to take the kids through along with two of our great neighbors. The kids have been so lucky because within a year they have gone through two temples. (Gilbert and Phoenix) Cute Wesley just keeps asking to go back to the temple. I have gone 3 times and will be ushering for 5 hours but I think I am going to take the kids again. I love that they want to go again. So grateful for temples and the spirit they bring and for the chance that my children have to be able to go and see the beauty and i cant wait for the day that they will be sealed to their own spouse and receive the blessing from being inside.  So grateful for the gospel and for the knowledge of Forever Families!!!

No comments: