August 18, 2014

First day of School for the kids

Crazy that school is already here!!! The summer went by so fast! With family reunions and trips again in August, it made the first day of school come even faster. We arrived home Friday night and then school started bright and early at 7:30 am on Monday August 11th. We were gone for the Meet the teacher night and so the boys were a little nervous on the first day. I had asked Cole's Kindergarten teacher which teachers the boys got and so I at least knew that.   
 Cole's teacher was the same teacher that Jarom had in 1st grade, Mrs Watt; and so we were excited. It was crazy cause as we walked into the classroom, Cole's desk was in the same place that Jarom's desk was. Cole was excited to be back with his friends. 

 Jarom had a brand new teacher to the school, Ms Rodriquez. Once they got to their classrooms they were great and it was a successful first day. I am excited to be back into school and to have some one on one time with Wesley and Camrie. I am grateful my kids love school and love to learn. Jarom works very hard to be a good study and I hope it will pay off this year for him
Camrie then started her new preschool a week later on the 18th. She was so excited to finally get to go to school where Jarom and Cole both went, Miss Linda's. She is a mom from our stake that does preschool out of her home and the kids love it. She has them Monday, Wednesday, friday from 9-12 with Wednesday till 2 to get them ready for all day Kindergarten. I cant believe my baby girl is 4 and old enough for preschool.
Crazy i am down to just one kid most of the days. I know i will have no trouble finding things to keep me busy. I will still go over to the school and help the teachers out and maybe for once i can stay on top of the house.



No comments: