May 3, 2012
Really we are alive and well!
This post is being done from Josh's phone. But I had to update! We r ready to welcome our new. Baby within a few weeks, jarom turned 6 and we had a great birthday for him. We got the kids a trampoline and it's been the. Best thing ever!
Josh just ran the warrior dash for the second year and had a blast! I supported by taking pictures. We r celebrating Coles birthday early by going to the airport to see the planes come and go! He loves planes. We r also going to surprise him with a plane ride from a family friend! Life is good and just trying to take one day at a time.
Back in march my mom got married and we will be able to have them here when the baby comes.
For those of you that didn't know we decided to not find out what we r having and r also having the baby at home! So hopefully I get the computer fixed so we can post pictures and share the whole experience!
Well just wanted to post so u all know we are alive and well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You guys have been busy. I had heard you were expecting and hope everything goes well. Be sure to keep us updated!
Post a Comment