Camrie loves her food. She isn't really into the baby food. She likes to get her hands into it all and loves to get dirty. I love that she likes to feed herself, it means I can sometimes eat my food when its still hot.
This is what my kids do almost every night around 6:30pm. Its one of my favorite times of the day because I have them all in the same place at once and it means that bed time is near. I also love it because Camrie loves to play just as much as the boys and so they can stay in for hours if I let them.
The other day I hear Cole crying and I couldnt find him. I finally find him and he is stuck up on the second shelf in the pantry. I guess trying to be sneaky didnt work. He was trying to get food when I told him NO. He is so like this. He doesnt take no for an answer very well. He will even go to camrie and ask her to say yes sometimes. Such a funny kid.
Cole also is a very big helper. He loves to help his dad outside. I looked outside one night and this is what I found. What a big helper, but even better WHAT A GREAT DAD!!
No comments:
Post a Comment