This post is more for all of our family that aren't close and haven't heard the news, but this weekend was another exciting weekend with some crazy changes for Josh.
We got word Friday night around 930pm that the stake president would like to meet with Josh and I both. We kind of had a feeling that something might be happening to Josh with a calling, but I think we were trying to push the feeling to the side. After Friday night we knew there was no getting past the "Feeling".
We met Saturday night at 5:15pm and got the call for Josh to be the 1st Councilor in the Bishopric. He is very nervous, and excited all at the same time. After this weekend and being set apart, he is ready for the new adventure.
He said that walking to sit on the stand was harder than he thought it was going to be, He said he is afraid its going to be a long time before he gets to sit with his family again. Good think my kids are somewhat pretty good during church.
I know our family will be blessed with Josh's new calling. I am excited for Josh and the men he gets to work with and for what lies ahead of him. I know its going to take some time to get use to the change, but we will manage and I look forward to the new adventure.
WE LOVE YOU JOSH !!
3 comments:
Wow, that is crazy! Congrats to you guys and good luck.
I am so excited for all of you and us in the ward! He will be great!
We heard about this and weren't surprised! :) We're just sad we're not in the ward anymore. He'll be great!
Post a Comment