Here are a few pictures of Camrie at 3 weeks old. I wish I could post some cute professional pictures, but I have to say I am too much of a cheap mom to pay the price that most want for newborn pictures, so my camera pictures is all she will get.
She is a sweetie. You don't need "professional" photos. Yours are great! And I agree, I have a hard time forking out the money and taking the time to get my baby all dolled up for the glamor shot. Congratulations! Sorry we missed meeting your newest addition. We'll have to do another family event soon.
2 comments:
She is a sweetie. You don't need "professional" photos. Yours are great! And I agree, I have a hard time forking out the money and taking the time to get my baby all dolled up for the glamor shot. Congratulations! Sorry we missed meeting your newest addition. We'll have to do another family event soon.
she is a doll! love the first one ;O)
Post a Comment