November 11, 2009

More Home remodel....

So for those of you that live close or have been to our house, you know about our 8x8 dinning area that drives both Josh and I CRAZY.... we had to do something different. We love our house, but hate this part of it. We have a front room that has nothing in it and we never spend any time in there and then we have a tiny dining room that we spend almost 4 hours a day in. Something had to be done.....Even better my dad was coming into town and we were going to be able to use his talent. I don't have the finished product pictures yet... mostly because well its not done, but I do have some destroying of the walls.
Jarom thought it was so cool that my dad kicked a hole in the wall. At first he thought he was going to be in trouble and then when he saw that it as fun to make holes in the wall he joined right in.

No comments: