November 11, 2009

Halloween 2009

 Halloween was fun this year because both Jarom and Cole knew what was going on.I also enjoyed it this year because the boys got to wear their costumes about 5 times. We went to the library for an activity. Jarom had a Halloween party on Thursday, our ward had trunk or treat on Friday and then I took them to a few houses on Saturday. However by the end I was happy to put them back in the box and be done. It was even more fun because Josh and I both got to dress up. I guess it was more because with me being the ward Activity Chairman, I felt like I couldn't show up to the activity not dressed up. We both were Rodeo Clowns. I tried to get josh to be Mr and Mrs Potato Head, but he didn't like the idea. He said if I came up with something that is from our closet he would do it. So that is what I came up with. It was fun. Sorry no pictures of me, maybe next year.
As you can see in the pictures Cole had a ton of fun with the pumpkin guts. I thought it was so funny because Jarom's first year of doing a pumpkin he wouldn't even get close to that stuff. He cried every time. He loved however turning off the lights and looking at the pumpkin glow. Every time we would turn the lights off with Cole he would cry and pull away. I think its so funny how different each kid is.










No comments: