May 29, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday COLE

May 26th my little baby turned 1. HOLY COW.... that is all I can say. Where has the time gone. I still remember heading over to the hospital and having him like it was seriously like a few months ago. It kind of makes me sad that I don't have a baby anymore. But I am also so excited to see him grow and become the little guy that he is. He makes us laugh so much and we all Love him to death. Jarom gets so excited when he wakes up in the morning and from his naps. WE LOVE YOU COLE.
We didn't do much for his birthday. We got him a few gifts, thanks to Grandma Chariton and then had      Em-ma and Papa and the kids over for dinner and cake and ice cream. Just enough though to make a one year old feel special.

I had to laugh, Cole has had a chance to eat cake for the past 2 months with having Jarom's birthday in April and then Josh's and Papa's just 2 weeks before Cole's. Each time he has loved the cake and couldn't get enough. This time when its for him he was to shy and we had to help him along to eat. He just kind of sat there.

It didn't take long though for big brother to come to the rescue and help him eat the left overs.

Here is our big 1 year old. Isn't this outfit adorable. Thanks      Em-ma. We also got him this walker. We are hoping it will help him to walk. He has no interest in doing it himself and so we will see if this gives him the confidence that he is lacking.

Jarom, Cole and and Hayden enjoying the cake and ice cream.



No comments: