So I just cant help. Jarom makes me laugh more and more these days. He says the funnest things. Here are just a few I think are worth quoting....
1. We were driving home on Sunday after church. The car was super hot. He was in the back seat complaining that it was hot. When we got home and I was getting him out of his car seat, I said its hot Jarom huh? He relies back, NO IT'S FREAKIN HOT!!!!
2. I was getting lunch ready for the boys the other day and I was about to sit down to eat. I put Jarom's drink on the table and said, come and eat babe, he said back, NO I AM NOT BABE, I AM NOT JOSH!!!
3. I was vacuuming the floors today and he starts to clap and says, GOOD JOB VACUUMING!
4. He got some new skates today from the birthday money that my mom sent him. He loved them. After cleaning the floors he said that the floors were too slippery and he needed to go outside. He was out side for about 3 minutes and comes back in and says, MOM MY SKIN IS ALL TICKLEY, I DON'T LIKE IT. (he was sweating )
5. After we get done saying prayers he will comment, THAT WAS A GREAT PRAYER.
So I don't know if these quotes come across as funny to you as they do to me. Maybe you have to be there to hear him say it in his 3 year old talk, or see his face. All I know is he sure keeps life fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment