I was so excited. Aren't they sooooooo pretty. I didn't think I was a flower person, but I think I am. Its kind of nice having flowers delivered to you, even better when they are from your hubby.
I think like all of us moms we are always bragging about our kids because that is what we do all day everyday, but I think its time to brag about my hubby
Where do I even begin. Josh is SOOOOO amazing. He is such a hard worker and provides for our family so well. He never is just sitting. He is always thinking of things to improve, things to make or ways to be better.
He is always so fun to watch with the boys. He is such a great little dad. He is always making Jarom and Cole laugh and I love to see them play together. Whenever Josh is out working with the tools Jarom has to be right there with him.
Josh has always been the best husband. Just having to put up with me makes him great. You all know I am kind of a tough one!!! Over the years he has learned how to deal with my craziness and it means the world to me. He always is making me laugh and has made me who I am. I am so proud to call him my husband and I am so excited that I get the chance to spend eternity with him.
Thanks Josh for being such a great husband and father. Thanks for making these past 5 years the best. Crazy to think that our story started 5 years ago tomorrow.
For those of you that don't know, Valentine's Day was Josh and mines first date. He asked me one night when we were at a YSA activity playing soccer. He didn't even come to play that night he was sick but he came to ask me out.
I remember when he asked me he said : hey do you by chance have plans for Friday night? and my answer to him was " do you know who you are talking to? that was so me back then...
of course me and my sarcasm!!! but at the time I never really had plans for the weekends. He kind of was like ? ??!!!.... well,
then I laughed and so no. Good thing I didn't scare him away. I remember going home that night being SOOOOOO excited.
We went to dinner, went and saw 50 first dates at the drive in and we watch it in the back of his truck on a huge love sac. He was still sick, and of course first dates are ALWAYS so awkward, but we sat there trying not to touch each other... (didn't want to show that we liked each other) it was also SOOOO cold that night. we had this blanket but Josh gave me most of it and told me that the jacket he had on was really warm... liar, later I wore that jacket and its not warm at all. It was a good first date. Then things were history after that.
Man its kind of fun to think back to this time. Well once again Josh is taking the honors to plan a date for us for Valentines day. I am so excited to go out and spend some time just me and him!!!!!
1 comment:
Even if you think you don't care about getting flowers, there's something about someone giving them to you that makes you feel special. I hope you guys have a very romantic valentines day.
Post a Comment