pretty much this is all Cole did the three months we lived at the apartment. Josh said all the time that I have two kids, but only have to take care of one during the day.
He could sleep anywhere. The only problem with this is I would leave him on the floor and Jarom being a 2 year old would only pay attention to himself and what he was doing and not even see Cole. After he got stepped on a few times, I started to move him to his bed.
This is about the time that Jarom ended up sleeping on the floor on a pad and Cole took over the Crib. It was a good move, Jarom didn't care because once he was asleep he was out, and once Cole was in the crib we all started to sleep during the night which was nice for ALL of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment