February 12, 2009

Prunes and more Prunes....

So you all know that Cole was having issues with having messy diapers. We tried everything. It almost was just something that I had to get use to. Cole just didn't have messy diapers. When we got to Phx and got insurance I took Cole into the Dr for his 6th month appointment (only a month late). I told the Dr that he wasn't having messy diapers and was hoping that she had some different news for me then what I had been told before.
I was wrong. She told me the same thing. " oh I wouldn't worry about it"
That was getting to be so old to me. Don't worry about it, its not normal that a baby not have messy diapers.
She however told me to stop helping him have a messy diaper and to just feed him PRUNES twice a day. It took about a week, but ever since that he is back to normal.
I think with him eating more solids and things that that has helped as well.
I got spoiled though, 7 months with not having to worry about him messing his pants. I am so grateful he is healthy and nothing was wrong.

No comments: