ISN'T THIS SOOOOOOO TRUE!!!!
So I just have to say that being a mom is the BEST thing and also the HARDEST thing in the WORLD!!!
We finally have the potty thing down again with Jarom and we haven't had any issues with this.
But.....
Now my son wont talk to people. I don't understand. This is the boy who you couldn't get to be quiet and now he wont even talk to his OWN DAD!!!!
I NEED HELP!!! Any suggestions? I know its just a phase, but its going to drive me crazy.
Its been only about a week, but if you ask him a question he just looks at you. It doesn't even have to be a question, people just say hello and he wont talk. So yeah this is my newest thing I am dealing with.
I was also thinking the other day about being a mom and things that I would love to do by MYSELF once in a while.
Here is my list. I hope you moms out there know what I am talking about and can feel my pain. I am not writing these to complain or whatnot I am writing them down to let you all know that you aren't alone when you are thinking the same way I am thinking...
1. Take a shower
2. go to the bathroom
3. get dressed
4. put on makeup
5. eat my dinner HOT with out having to feed someone else
6. make dinner
7. go grocery shopping
8. go shopping
9. be on the computer
I think I could add more, but I wont.
I do LOVE being a mom, it just has its ups and downs.
All I will say is THANK GOODNESS FOR GRANDPARENTS!!!!!
My parents are finally coming to visit and I am SOOOOO excited. Its been a while and I think it will be really good for Jarom to get some extra attention. The count down is 3 days!!!!
8 comments:
Well, I'm so excited for you that your parents are coming. That is awesome! By the way, I looked up the half. Where is Lake Havasu - I don't even know. Do you know how far of a drive it is? Keith is working all day on Saturdays right now(til April 15), so it may not work out for me. But, I'll look into it. I have been thinking it'd be fun to do one soon!
I so know how you feel. It seems like just as soon as we figure out how to handle Leah, she goes through a new phase and we have to start all over! But it's totally worth it! Hang in there!
Hey there! Just came across your blog! Your house looks great! Glad to see it is all coming together for you!
I have been so lazy about working out this week. I might go to GCC to do bleechers tonight with a couple of girls from our ward. Let me know if you are interested. 623-478-2349
My list is the exact same as yours, what I would give to spend 2 whole minutes going to the bathroom by myself! Good luck with the no talking thing, we haven't had to deal with that one so I don't have any good tips for you.
I wonder if the grandma and grandpa might have a way of getting that little cutie to talk. Bribery always works for me too! :)
Hey! I love this post, too funny and all to true on this end too!
I don't think the 1/2 will work for me this year because it's conference weekend and we are actually going to go to conference this year. I will definitely be interested in it next year though because it looks like a fun one!
We missed you working out this morning, are your parents still in town? How fun!!!
Jess! It was so fun to finally get to read all your posts and see pictures of all you have been up to. It really made me miss you and the the boys! I cant beleive how much different they look. Brenna is finally crawling-- aagghhh! she is into EVERYTHING! I wish we could get together for an afternoon. Hope you are having fun with mom and dad. With Jarom, I'd say just enjoy the quiet = ) ha!
I feel the same way, except it's about my cats. I know, it's not the same. :-)
Glad I found your blog (via Laura). It's fun to see pictures of what you guys are up to! My blog is at bethanyisrad.blogspot.com (although I have it set to private this week only).
Post a Comment