September 1, 2008

ARE MY BOYS CUTE OR WHAT!!!

So I was looking at a friends blog the other day and she had the cutest pictures of her son on her blog. She had an old friend from our BYU student ward take the pictures. I decided that I had to have a few of my own. So I got in touch with Lindsey and well here you go. Didnt' she do a great job!!!! She was amazing.



























8 comments:

Kim said...

Those turned out so nice! I love them. I wish I was in Utah, so I could get some! Your boys are some of the handsomest I've seen!

Anonymous said...

thanks jessica! hey the two photos you emailed me about, well i remember the sun glare made them look a little funky in color and bw is way more forgiving. i kinda made that executive decision, hope thats okay!!

Sarah and Mike said...

Jess_You're boys are so cute! What a fun photo shoot!

The Jacobson Family said...

Jess, your little guys are sooo cute!! Hope that all went well with the move.

Jackie said...

I love them! Lindsey did a fantastic job! Your boys are too cute, I just want to squeeze them.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Adorable! You has such cute little boys!

Jenny said...

adorable boys! Who took them?

Lyndzee said...

So we know you are here, you can't hide any longer or we will come and find you. BTW, can I get your current address?