June 20, 2008

Moms shouldnt be allowed to get SICK!!!!

So lets just say these past few days have been awful!!! I think it all started on Tuesday at 3pm when I got a call from our Realtors office asking if they could show our condo between 5- 6:30 pm that night. Of course my house isn't ready to be shown, I mean come on I just had a baby and I am not wonder woman!!!!
Lucky Jarom was still sleeping from his nap and I just put Cole down for his nap. After what I did to the house in 2 hours with two kids I would like to think I was wonder women. Jarom woke up shortly after I got the call and Cole woke up just about the time I was getting done. I don't know how I did it but the house looked good and I got it done in time. So from that craziness and my fun nights of getting up every two hours, I think my body has had enough. Wednesday morning as I am up at 2am I start to feel the burning in my throat. As the day went on it got worse and worse. By 5pm when Josh got home from work I was dead on the couch asleep, Cole was sleeping... lucky ...and Jarom ,the good boy that he is, was just watching cartoons next to me.
Poor Josh, I don't think he knew what to think, his wife was dead on the couch and looked like a train had run over her. Lucky I had put dinner in the crock pot that morning and so everyone got dinner, I fed Cole and was in bed by 8pm. of course that didn't last long since Cole needs me every 2 hours, but I made it. Josh gave me a blessing that next morning and I know that its the reason I was able to get out of bed and make it another day.
The worst though is I am not the only one that got it, Jarom woke up coughing and poor Cole keeps gagging because he too has a runny nose and cough!!!!
Its bad enough when just the kids get sick but me too!!!!! I am starting to feel better, I just have the stupid cough deep in my chest, but man I think there should be a rule that moms cant and don't ever get sick. It just isn't fun!!!! Hopefully next week is much better and I will have something good to report out on.

1 comment:

heather ann said...

You sound like wonder woman! Being sick with the kiddos is the absolute worst, having to have a spotless house because someone is going to come at any minute is rough, and dinner on the table too?;) Your boys are so stinkin cute!