January 24, 2008

Things to keep me smiling

The other day Jarom and I were driving into my work and it was snowing and so I started to sing "Once there was a Snowman" to Jarom. To my surprise he raised his hands and started to sing with me. When the song was over he clapped his hands yelling yeah and then said AGAIN?!!
I was so surprised because I didn't teach it to him. It must be from nursery.
Then I tried a few days later "popcorn popping" and he knew this one as well. This one not only does he sing with me but he knows the hand movements as well. I was so proud of him. My favorite is he just mumbles, but then sing certain parts so loud. He never seizes to amaze me with the things he is learning.

Also today we went swimming at our club house with Amy and the kids and I put floaties on Jarom.... I know of all people letting their kids wear floaties, you would think I would be the last, but Jarom was so cute when he found out that he could stay above the water and be in the middle of the pool. He would just laugh and kick his legs. He would even try to keep up with Hunter. Its fun to see them all play together. It still blows me away that in 3 months Jarom will be 2!!!

I am sure glad I have Jarom to keep me busy and smiling because without him my days would be pretty boring.

No comments: