December 13, 2007
Jarom did the cutest thing this morning...
When I got Jarom up this morning he made sure that I got all of his blankets from his crib and I for sure couldnt forget Monkey! We went to the living roon, turned on the Christmas lights. This has become a morning tradition. Then he sat down with Monkey and he was showing him the tree. It was so dang cute. He was talking to him and everything. Then Jarom found the left over popcorn that Josh and I left out and he wanted some. I asked him if Monkey wanted any and he started to feed the popcorn to monkey. Then when we were at the kitchen table for breakfast he made sure that monkey was right there with him eating cereal. Even more cute... there was this piece of paper on the table and Jarom picked it up and started to read it to him and monkey. He has never done anything like this, but it was sure cute and I thought I would share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment