November 5, 2007

THE CRUISE....

Josh and I had the chance to go on another cruise with my work. We went to the Mexican Rivera again, but this time it was on the Golden Princess Ship. We were really lucky because my mom was WILLING to come and not only watch Jarom but she also watched Gabe and Amy's kids for the whole week. She is one amazing Grandma. She says she will never do that again though!!! I dont blame her.
Josh and I had a great time, but I will be honest a week is way too much time to be away from Jarom.



Josh and I went zip linning where they filmed the movie Preditor.
Since this was our second time to these ports, Josh and I didn't take too many pictures. We did alot of the same things, but this time we went snorkeling and that was fun. We also had a balcony room and that made the days a sea a lot more enjoyable.
I enjoyed the cruise, but I think it will be a very long time till I will want to go on another one.

No comments: